Rag Cutter Dual Head
Used by hundreds of companies as a means of making rags, disposable wipes and towels, Eastman’s rag cutter also has a place at manufacturing facilities seeking solutions for repurposing expensive scrap materials.
Features & Options
- Equipped with a heavy-duty lubricated and sealed motor
- Features built-in sharpener and button remover
- Features telescopic height adjustment
- Available in single or dual workstation models
- Adaptable to many materials and applications
Motors: 110V, 1ph, 50/60Hz 220V, 1ph, 50/60Hz 380V, 3ph, 50Hz
Weight: 73 lbs. (33.1kg)
Blades: Standard: Carbon Steel Optional: High Speed Steel, Grooved, PTFE Coated
Standard Features: Twin Cutting Heads
Options: Single Cutting Head
Blade Size: 6 in. (15.2cm)
Cutting Capacity: 1.38 in. (3.5cm)
Disclaimer: All indicated specifications, dimensions, weights and performance data are approximate and subject to change without notice.