Long - Handled CHICKADEE®
The Long Handled Chickadee® has all the features of the standard D2 model, in addition to a long handle and a remote power switch.
This is the ideal companion to any spreading machine for cutting out flaws, or when laying up fabrics.
The handle allows the operator to reach across the table with ease, thereby improving cutting quality.
Features & Options
- Smallest and most widely used rotary shear available
- Perfect upgrade to, or replacement for, manual shears
- Streamlined, lightweight construction helps eliminate operator fatigue
- Built-in sharpener
- Equipped with round blade for general use, or optionally with a hexagon or four-sided blade for difficult-to-cut materials
- Newly engineered 220V model with improved electronics
- Features a long-handle and power switch, in addition to all of the standard D2 features
- Ideal companion to any spreading machine for cutting out flaws, or when laying up fabrics
- Allows the operator to reach across the table with ease, thereby improving cutting capability
Motors: 110v, 1ph, 50/60Hz 220v, 1ph, 50/60Hz
Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz. (.85kg)
Blades Standard: Circular Optional: Hexagon
Options Standard: Pressure Foot Optional: Ball Tip, Long handle
Blade Size: 2.25 in. (5.72cm)
Cutting Capacity: 0.50 in. (1.27cm)
Disclaimer: All indicated specifications, dimensions, weights and performance data are approximate and subject to change without notice